Stewarton & District Historical Society
Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation SC 011194.
Site updated 20th October 2017, by Cutstraw Web Designs.
Dunlop Street 1970D
Stewarton Viaduct 2008
Coat of Arms reproduced by permission of Stewarton Community Council
Springwell Place 1860
This month’s gallery, OLD STEWARTON VIEWS.
Stewarton Cross c:1880
Looking up High Street, Vennel Street off to the left.
Lainshaw Street c: 1900
Looking from the Coop side of main street.
The Balmoral Arms and the Railway Hotel are separated by a very narrow Rigg St.
Looking from Pioli’s side of the street.